Summer relief required for highly engaged and supported Seniors home.
Hours are 6-2, 2-10, 10-6. This is for casual work but gives successful applicants the ability to apply for permanent internal positions.
Must have flexible hours and be willing to accept short calls. Pre booking is what we prefer so you know your schedule if you have other employers.
- Build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities
- Notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service
- Assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile
- Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident's day
- Participates in the development of the Individualized Service Plans (ISP) and monthly updates
- Responsible for their designated group of residents during the shift, knows where their residents are and physically checks on them throughout the shift.
- Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Responds to the dining needs of the residents and guests while maintaining Sunrise hospitality and service standards
- Invite, Encourage, Assist (IEA) residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on ISP and demographic profile
- Committed to serving our residents and guests through our Principles of Services
- Dedication to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment are keys to success
- High School diploma/GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
- In states where appropriate, must maintain certifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident’s best interest
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding
- Competent in organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills